Musings from a journey with my husband, two young boys, and 8 teenage guys.......



Saturday, February 5, 2011

FINALLY!

Today is the day I will FINALLY start blogging and share bits and pieces of my wonderful yet crazy life with those of you who are interested.  This has been a goal of mine for some time, but life with 2 children and 8 teenage boys seems to not give me many free moments. 

You may be wondering why start a blog right now? Many people write blogs to keep people updated on what has been going on, and I am no different. I know that mine and Tyler's families would love to know more of what is going on and see more pictures of our kids. Another goal for this blog is that it can bring me some accountability in the things I endeavor to do.  My thought is that although no one may be sitting next to me asking how things are going, there may be people out there who are following my endeavors cheering me on.  I also hope that blogging can help me process through some thoughts that I otherwise wouldn't spend time going through. 

Here is a mini list of things you can look forward to reading about in the future. (God willing I find time to do them and write about them!)
1. My FAMILY--Pictures and stories about my growing weeds and my wonderful hubby!
2. My journey at GETTING IN SHAPE again without joining Crossfit and attempting to implement the eating habits developed during the Nutrition Challenge.
3. My attempt at doing PRE-PRESCHOOL with Eli
4. AND MUCH MORE!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney - Thanks for visiting my blog! How awesome that you have started your new blog. You will so enjoy it.

    I love the pictures of your boys and cute Rusty. I teach 3 year olds at Westside Church and we get a lot of children of parents that work at Boys Town. I had Isaac Dickey and currently I have Jacob Leyda. I also know Chad Bautch.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving feedback. I will try to keep the easy recipes coming.

    God bless you for your work at Boys Town!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete